Co-Ed Flirting Class
Get your FLIRT ON!
Do you get really nervous when you’re attracted to someone?
Not sure how to connect or what signals to send when you’re out and about? Come meet some cool people and LEARN how to really connect from the heart. Put down your phones and have some fun!
Get REAL about LOVE Co-ED Flirting Class
A Special One day Love Event with The Love Designer!
LEARN THE ART of FLIRTING!
Master Renee’s “Flirting with Life Techniques” and doors will open
MEET PEOPLE ANYWHERE YOU GO and online at this event!
Renee will help you let go of your fears to connect!
It’s Time to Get your Game ON & Get Ready for LOVE
Lets “Get REAL” and Learn the Art of Flirting with
Renee Piane ~The Master at Flirting.
Co-Ed Flirting and learning how to Magnetizing More Love
(Married People are Welcome)
DATE: Thursday, July 23rd
TIME: 6:30 pm PST- 8:00:pm
LOCATION: Live on Zoom ( The link will be shared)
Renee will be sharing:
- Her magical “Flirting with Life” techniques
- Where to go to meet and attract great singles
(discover if he/she is available right away)
- Techniques to become a people magnet!
- Get Date Ready! What to wear to feel confident and on top of your game!
- The Red and Green Light signals to attract potential partners & know instantly if there is a connection.
- Role-Playing and conversations that will help you see if the person is aligned with your vision in a snap!
- Get Ready for Success! Prepare your dating wardrobe (and “to go” dating kit)
- How to be ready on the spot when you get asked out (no more panicking)
- Rituals to use to prepare your energy and attitude before you go out to feel open and ready for love or how to ignite the passion with your current partner
- Controlling your inner fears and self-doubts
- Conversation starters and easy opening lines so you can make a great first impression!
- Practice your flirting skills with other’s live!!
- Connect, get support, and discuss all the crazy dating issues most singles face.
Single Tickets ONLY $25.00
Grab a Cocktail, Wine or sparkling water and eat a light snack before class
to give you energy!